In order to use SIA "Money Express", reg. N° 40103317582, legal address Lāčplēša street 88-1, Riga, LV-1003 (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and/or make purchases from the online shop at gold.moneyexpress.lv, please read and accept the set of Terms and Conditions of Purchase offered by the Seller (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms"):
1. According to these Terms and Conditions, the Seller sells the goods placed on the Seller's online shop at gold.moneyexpress.lv (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop"). The Buyer purchases and accepts the goods in accordance with the assortment specified by the Buyer in the order placed on the Online Shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Order"). The right of ownership of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on the date of full payment for the Goods.
2. If the contract for the purchase of goods (Order) is made in the Online Shop, a distance contract is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer. The rights arising from the distance contract shall apply to the Buyer, who shall be considered a consumer ( physical persons) under the laws and regulations.
3. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Buyer confirms that he/she is a person of legal age. If the Buyer is a legal person, its actions shall be performed by its duly authorised person. The Buyer confirms that he/she will use the Online Shop in accordance with the laws and regulations. In the event of any breach of the Terms and Conditions or laws and regulations, the Seller shall have the right to immediately withdraw from the contract for the purchase made by the Buyer and/or to prevent the Buyer from using the Online Shop.
Price and payment:
4. All prices in the online shop are subject to VAT at the legal rate (0%). By confirming the Order, the Customer agrees to pay the prevailing price of the goods.
5. If the product is offered at a special offer price (promotional price), the offer is valid for the period indicated next to the product.
6. In addition to the price of the goods, the Buyer shall pay for the delivery service, if a charge is specified for that type of delivery. The Buyer shall be obliged to pay the Seller's delivery costs to the extent of the price of the delivery service even if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer through no fault of the Buyer, as well as the costs of redelivery if agreed by the parties.
7. Payment for the goods and the selected delivery service may be made by payment in cash at the Seller's branch upon receipt of the goods or by payment in accordance with an invoice submitted by the Seller within the time specified therein, by money transfer to the Seller's bank account specified in the invoice.
8. The terms of payment for the goods may depend on the method of delivery chosen by the Buyer and the Seller has the right to change them unilaterally.
9. Payment of the purchase price is evidenced by a proof of payment (payment order, cashier's check). If the Buyer pays by bank transfer, the date of payment shall be the date on which the payment is received in the Seller's bank account.
Ordering and delivery:
10. In order to purchase a product, the Customer who has agreed to these Terms and Conditions shall fill in the order form on the Online Shop website and accept it by pressing the button marked as follows. Acceptance of the order implies the Buyer's obligation to pay. Upon receipt of the Buyer's order, the Seller shall send a confirmation of the validity and completion of the order.
11. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer shall be made in the form chosen by the Buyer, after payment of the purchase price and the price of the chosen delivery service. The Seller shall notify the Buyer within 1 working day of receipt of payment to one of the contacts (e-mail address, telephone number) provided that the goods are ready for delivery.
12. The goods shall be delivered as specified in the order and at the delivery service price specified in the order.
13. Delivery of the Goods in accordance with the order shall be deemed to have been made and the order to have been fulfilled if the Goods have been handed over to the Buyer or to a person authorised by the Buyer, at a time and place agreed with the Buyer in the branch, upon verification of his identity and authorisation in accordance with an identity document (passport, ID card) and a power of attorney.
14. If the goods are delivered by means of a parcel service, the delivery of the goods in accordance with the order shall be deemed to have been made and the order shall be deemed to have been fulfilled at the moment when the Buyer, using the received notification by SMS and/or e-mail about the delivery of the goods to the parcel service and the parcel service door opening code, removes the goods from the parcel service.
15. The goods are delivered in packaging.
Use and quality:
16. The Seller warrants the conformity of the goods sold to the standards. The representation of the goods in the Online Shop cannot be different in real life. The Seller does not warrant that the goods will meet any of the Buyer's expectations or purposes of use.
The Seller guarantees that the goods sold comply with the standards. The representation of the goods in the Online Shop cannot be different in real life. The Seller does not warrant that the goods will comply any of the Buyer's expectations or purposes of use.
17. Complaints about the conformity of the goods with the terms of the contract are dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
Obligations of the Parties and other terms:
18. The Buyer may submit an objection to the purchase transaction electronically by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] . The Seller shall reply to the Buyer's objection within 15 (days) at the latest. Disputes concerning the performance of obligations shall be settled by negotiation.
19. The buyer cannot use the right of cancellation on the basis of paragraph 22.2 of the Cabinet of Ministers Instruction No 255 "Instruction on distance contract" "if the price of the goods depends on financial market variations which are beyond the seller's control and which may occur during the period of the right of cancellation".
20. The Buyer agrees to the processing of his/her physical personal data, indicated in the order and/or obtained through the use of the Online Shop, for the purposes of the execution of the Order (contract), including the transfer to third parties for delivery, payment processing, the generation of customer data and statistics.
21. If the Parties do not agree otherwise, the Buyer authorises the Seller to process the Buyer's personal data, data on transactions (purchases), identifying codes for the purpose of distribution and improvement of the Seller's services and additional services during the validity of these Terms and for 6 months after the Terms are no longer valid (the transaction is completed).
23. The Seller shall use the e-mail address and/or mobile phone number provided by the Buyer to communicate with the Buyer. All notices delivered to the e-mail address and telephone number specified in the Order shall be deemed to have been received by the Buyer.
24. By visiting the Online Shop, placing an Order therein, the Customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions, including those referenced herein in the form of links. Any new services and functionalities of the Online Shop are subject to these Terms. The Seller has the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting them on this Site and the Buyer is obliged to review the Terms before using the Online Shop and placing an Order. Use of the Online Shop, placing an order after any changes to the Terms have been posted shall constitute the Buyer's acceptance of such changes.
25. The Seller's Online Shop contact details: telephone number: + 371 80 80 80; e-mail address: [email protected]